| We will carry out
the following on your behalf:
• Send you our terms of
business (Client Care letter) with a number of documents
which would usually include a Property Information Form, and
a Fixtures, Fittings and Contents form.
• Apply for your title deeds from your lender (if applicable)
and order up to date official copies of the register of your
property from the Land Registry.
• Issue a draft contract for your buyer’s solicitors
approval enclosing any documentation that we think would be
likely to assist them in making their enquiries.
• Reply to any enquiries that your seller’s solicitors
• Approve the draft Land Transfer document received from
your buyer’s solicitors.
• Once the contract and transfer have been approved, we
will make an appointment with you to attend our office to sign
the necessary documentation.
will be required to:
• Provide us with documents to meet our identity requirements
as soon as possible.
• Complete all relevant documents sent to you which
would usually consist of signing and returning your copy terms
of business (Client Care letter), a Property Information
Form, Fixtures, Fittings, and Contents form, seller’s
Overriding Interests form.
Mortgage provider will be required to:
• If applicable, send us your title deeds.